1 day ago
Monday, August 4, 2008
Addiction
I would like to write today to confess something. I have an addiction. To the MobWars application in Facebook. It's really a horrible thing... Imagining you're a mob boss in an unknown city fighting and making money illegally and all sorts of other things. But I can't help but be amused by it! I mean, where else could you make 50 million in a day? Honestly. But at least I'm not alone. I've been the horrible influence that has led my sweet-natured fiancé to the game as well. I hope Heavenly Father doesn't hold this against me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
He will.
MEGAN!!!!! It's Mindy Johnson!!! I'm so thrilled to have found your blog!!! Congrats on your mission and your upcoming wedding! Crazy to think that one of my cute little beehives is all grown up....does that mean I'm old??!!! Keep in touch!!! :)
Post a Comment