Wednesday, June 19, 2013

4 Months

Babykins is officially 4 months old. Here's a review of the fourth month.
I learned how to put you to work folding clothes as we packed for our trip to the lake house.

We enjoyed some black light bowling

You got to meet Aunt Emily and Uncle Jon

You went on a speed boat for the first time. You were not a fan of the lifevest, but you got over it and fell asleep most of the time we were on the boat. You were precious and this was your attempt at smiling. Poor child.

The night before we drove home from Houston you stayed up late watching the French Open with Papa, Grammy, and your dad. I was amused by how much you enjoyed TV. You still watch it and grow frustrated if people get in the way of you and a TV with something on its screen.

You wore your Bush onesie for the first time.

Your nighttime routine has grown to include reading. You especially like the Little Pookie books by Sandra Boynton.

Hanging out at church early Sunday morning while I pump and Dad is in his 6:45am meetings. Sunday is not so much a restful day for us. But you make the most of it. Even if it means amusing yourself with my support wear.

Look! It's Atticus and Atticus!

This was your first attempt at a self portrait. I was going to take a picture but you hit the button before I could. I'm glad you made kissy lips in the shot.

Dad's first Father's Day as a dad! I made you guys matching shirts. You do not look so pleased with yours...

Your archnemesis is either your hands  which seem to scratch you or hit you willy-nilly, or this spider that Grammy gave you for Christmas. When he slides down the bars of your activity mat you grab his feet and put them in your mouth.

You really enjoy sitting in your seat. While you are still slowly learning to like tummy time, you do enjoy sitting up. You're pretty good at it too.

We ventured out to an Asian market the other day and you were very curious about the things around you.

But you were less curious about this hat we tried on at Target.




Here's how you stacked up when we measured you at 4 months: 26.25", 14.4 lb. you're tall and skinny- the opposite of me!
 

No comments: