Tuesday, July 23, 2013

5 Months

I'm late again on posting about your 5th month. I'm a slacker. I hope you don't inherit that from me....

You continue to enjoy helping help me with laundry.

We've also added "sous chef" to your title. You don't particularly care for the amount of onions I cut up for Aunt Ashley's birthday dinner though...

You rolled for the first time on 6/17 while I was pumping in the Mother's Room at church while Dad had his early morning meetings. Sorry you were surrounded by my unmentionables.

You are quite the dapper little man. You LOVE your tie.
We tested out your high chair. It's still a little big, but you looked pretty precious.

You know you're partying too hard when you fall asleep in a bouncer with your taggie square over your face.
 

After your 4 month (technically 4.5 month) vaccines you handled the immediate aftershock like a champ. But a few hours later you developed quite a fever that lasted for almost three days and which left you with some wacky sleeping habits for a few days.

We celebrated the 4th of July in style with some fireworks on July 3rd.

You actually really enjoyed them.

Happy Independence Day!

You commandeered Jackie and Vincent's couch at GG-Pops and also really enjoyed that.

You love Jackie and she loves you too.

Your first time going swimming. You smiled as I got you ready but quit when we got in the water. You were NOT a fan!

At 5 months I think you're teething. You want anything and everything in your mouth so you can chew on it.

We tested out your stroller. I think you need to grow just a little bit more.

Happy 5 months! Look at you handsome matching guys!

You recently discovered your feet, but you still don't seem entirely interested in them.

As we went to visit Grammy and Papa in Houston you decided to go on a sleep and hunger strike and Dad got pretty sick. This was a common sight for me most mornings.

You fared a little better in the water at the pool in Houston. Still not a huge fan, but you did better.

We love you Mr. Man! You are a precious, smiley, and happy little boy!
 

No comments: