Tuesday, August 27, 2013

6 months

You're more than half a year old! Where did the time go?!?! Let's enjoy a picture overload from the past month.

6months = 27.25" tall, 16lb 6oz

You developed a taste for packaging. Any kind is good to you; you're not a discriminator.

Dad usually thinks he's funny by putting a clean diaper on your face before he changes you. I decided to one-up him. Ball's in your court now Daddy.

More laundry pictures. I didn't realize how often I take pictures of you in the hamper...

Your dad volunteered us for the ward talent show. I picked our act and this was his costume. I felt your reaction was appropriate.

You've decided you no longer want to take naps unless I am with you. That's cool with me, naked boy.




Until I discovered you also like taking naps with Daddy. I felt a little betrayed.

You were so chipper the morning after you kept me up ALL NIGHT LONG....

Until I pointed out that I was sending you to the sitter with a dirty face and unchanged diaper.

 



You were a champ with your 6m shots! You even had a mini photo session with me.

You may not roll often, and you can't crawl yet, but you sure can travel anywhere on your back. 15 minutes prior to this shot your feet were on my legs.

Few things can compete with your Oball. Not even the Superdome got a glance from you.
 
You make this adorable face where you clench down on your jaw. It's not quite duck lips, but it sure is precious!

Forget the Soggy Bottom Boys, you are a Froggy Bottomed Boy!

While watching Vincent while Aunt Ashley was in the hospital with Roxy, the only way we got him to nap was pretending you didn't know how to nap and that he needed to show you how it was done. Go team work!

You turned into a giant in mere minutes when we held you next to your cousin Roxy!

You tried out the cart/high chair cover GG gave you. A bit big then, but you grew into it.


You've taken to feeding yourself. Which often means a fair amount of milk ends up on your face.


Yes Atticus, that hat DOES give you street cred!


I hope that tastes good...

We've been practicing sitting up. So far you haven't taken to it, but one day in the near future I'm sure you will.

You go along with my immature antics like being a towel-head baby.

You enjoyed an afternoon of Todrick Hall videos on YouTube.

And yes, we started solids with you a week shy of your 6 month birthday.




You really like eating. And I enjoy feeding you. It's a win-win situation.

You enjoyed your first Saints game in style.
 
 

 

Tummy time is still your least enjoyable time of the day. I have to distract you with images of cute babies.

You got into your first fender bender. It was pretty tame.

So tame, in fact, that you did not wake up for it.

And you smiled.
Boy did you smile!

No comments: